rain!


today i have been sowing all morning, then after classes i went to the flower shop with my friend gabriela to buy some kinda of plant she wanted ... the one she bought was called "anticucho" and it made me want to buy a plant ..so soon i will and i will also named it ...
it was raining in the morning and in the afternoon too.
in the evening i went to buy a white t-shirt cuz i wanna paint sth on it ...but i couldnt cuz they didnt have my size ...
i bought this pink shoes last summer .. i really like them and they make me look so tall , like 1.80metres ..its nice ...i like being tall.

( hoy estuve cosiendo todo el dia y despues de clases fui a la tienda de plantas con mi amiga gabriela para comprar un tipo de planta que ella queria... la que compro se llama anticucho y me hizo querer comprar una planta ..por eso muy pronto lo hare y le dare un nombre tambien.
estuvo lloviendo toda la mañana y en la tarde tambien.)
en la noche fui a comprar un polo blanco porque quiero pintarle algo encima, pero no pude porque no tenian de mi talla.
compre estos zapatos rosados el ultimo verano,,, me gustan mucho y me hacen lucir tan alta ..algo como 1.80 metro. me gusta ser alta .)

No hay comentarios: