designs...






i was surfing in burda's website http://www.burdafashion.com/en .. and i found these beautiful vintage designs from 1966.
the clothes is a dream, women look so devine
in the school i go .. the teachers have old burda magazines from the 50's , 60's , 70's and 80's and the other day i was checking them out ... i was delighted to see so many beautiful clothes , the dresses were awesome and the fabrics as well. sadly they didnt want to lend me some of them but my mom told me that my auntie have some ..so i will visit her some day to ask her :).
my grandma was a dress maker and she surely have those magazines.
now i go to sleep cuz tomorrow will be a busy day. it's midnight...my eyes r closing.

( estaba navegando en la pagina web de burda http://www.burdafashion.com/en y encontre estos bonitos diseños vintage de 1966...la ropa es un sueño y las chicas lucen divinas.. en la escuela a la cual voy , las profesoras tienen revistas burda antiguas de los años 50, 60, 70 y 80 y el otro dia las estaba mirando, estuve maravillada de ver tanta ropa bonita, los vestidos eran cheveres y las telas tambien...desafortunadamente no me quisieron prestar algunas revistas , pero mi mama me dijo que mi tia tiene ..es por eso que le voy a pedir que me preste. mi abuelita era modista y seguramente ella tambien tiene esas revistas.
ahora me voy a dormir porque mañana tengo un dia ocupado...es media noche, mis ojos se estan cerrando)

No hay comentarios: