♥Je dis aime♥

i so like this outfit ..it's from F/W 08 collections by Alexander Wang..so nice
i tried to copy it ..but i think i failed..
the shorts were long..i cut them cuz i felt like it...
i just found those clothes inside my closet and i wanted to play...
in the pic where i dont have make-up , i tried to do the same ugly face of the model ..i think i got it :)
i got flu and my throat hurts so much
it's a winter issue : to get flu
tomorrow i will try to visit the second hand shop .to see if i find something nice for me
scarf: cousin's gift
cap: second hand
jeans: modified by me
t-shirt: Spy♥c
belt: second hand
pantyhoses: Koketa

(me gusta tanto este outfit, es de la coleccion otoo/invierno 2008 de alexander wang, trate de copiarlo pero creo que falle, los shorts eran largos...los corte porque quize...encontre esa ropa en mi clost y quise jugar, en la foto donde no tengo maquillaje, trate de acer la misma cara fea de la modelo, creo que lo logre :) estoy con gripe y mi garganta me duele mucho, es un cosa de invierno: tener gripe... mañana ire a la tienda de segunda mano a ver si encuentro algo bonito para mi )

No hay comentarios: