NAFNAF me!!!

today i was talking to my dear friend Carla who lives in France... we both love fashion (and she's just starting her blog..yay!!!) well some days ago she told me about this store from there ... she said all the clothes they sell in it are absolutely gorgeous ..and she was soooo righ ...today she just sent me the link to the website of NAFNAF and i could be able to see the Fall/Winter Collection 2008-09 ... (that means next season for us..here in Perú) anyways... i just love every single piece ... the combination of colours and textures is great... not forgetting about the accesories ... shoes, belts, scarves, hats, gloves, leg-warmers, bracelets and necklaces... everything is so beautiful...i think she's lucky to be there because she can buy some of it...








this is a sophisticated collection and i can imagine myself wearing it...

2 comentarios:

MonitaLinda dijo...

Es cierto ma cherie!!! me encanta esta tienda siempre sus tendencias logran hipnotizarme ya tengo mi blog!!!
besiyoss!!

Anónimo dijo...

Its SUMMER here!! ahhh - Maybe in a few months time I can imagen those will be good!