Last night...

MaryAngela & Jimena

Yesterday I worked from 15:00 hrs to 00:00 and after that my friend MaryAngela and I went out for some drinks (we planned that a week ago) in a local bar called "El mar de copas"...it was called "Barbitas" before... We had fun...it was a nice night...

This is me and the tequila sour my friend ordered...

Moi Jimena & tequila sour

My beloved Piña colada... yes I like piña coladas...

piña colada

Us... pic taken by a guy (I dont remember his name...)

lalala
...MaryAngela drunk 1 tequila sour, 1 glass of vodka and kalùa, and pisco...and I drunk 1 Piña colada and 1 pisco sour (the ones in the pic) ...The place was cool...altho the drinks weren't that good...and there were many posters of the Oktoberfest which I liked....

1
I came back home at 5 am... OMG!... and I feel so tired right now but I dont wanna sleep because I've realized that I waste time...luckily today I dont work...otherwise I would feel sick
later my hair will be totally red...and I will take a pic of it...

9 comentarios:

Mairyliscious dijo...

may i have a pina colada please??
lovely pics!!!

Brown and Cappuccino dijo...

5am??? God... So it was a great night, right? :-D

kiss*********

márcia*

Susan dijo...

you had a good time it seems! :)
you look lovely in the pictures, darling!
sleeping is not a waste of time, it takes care of your beauty, and always remember: work hard, rest hard :)
xoxo

Da Zikboi dijo...

Jajaja no ke no ?,ahora si ya podemos salirrrrr ya tamos hablando igualll

Maria dijo...

Holaaa!! me alegro q lo pasarais bien!! a mi me encanta la piña colada!!! eso sí, ese tequila no lo he probado aun!! estais muy guapas, un besote maja, chau!!

Fashion Cappuccino dijo...

Sounds like you had fun!! The bar looks really cute! Can't wait to see your hair red! xxoxoxo

*karo dijo...

aweeesome photos!!
lovely outfit

Maria Confer dijo...

Looks like a fun time!! You and your friend are very beautiful.

Can't wait to see your red hair!

Unknown dijo...

mmmm, I looove Pina Colada. it was THE drink during my last holidays...