Posing...waiting...wishing...

Photobucket
That's me yesterday before going to classes...(ugly background, haha) The weather is still hot but in the afternoon is cool ... thats why i can wear tights :)
My classmate finally cut my hair...luckily it wasnt that bad... altho I can feel it...Today they gonna teach us how to make a treatment to the hair... how great! I need it...I bought coconut oil for my hair... so it will smell delicious...I'm kinda excited about it!!!
Later I will make a bow necklace for myself... I bet it will be beautiful.

6 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Aww you look adorable.

HoneyBunny dijo...

Cute! lOVE THE TOP<3

Sieske dijo...

Thanks for the comment! Your blog is inspiring. Since I am on a sewworkshop, it's great to see your diy's! Keep going, I'll read.

Unknown dijo...

love the stripey tee.

Annisa NF dijo...

yeay, stripes! love it ;--)

xo

Deveria estar estudando dijo...

Navy!
Perfect!