the world is mine!!!

Today my brother and I went to the old port to chill out because stress was being evil with us... and I think the best way to relax is to watch the sea and smell pure air. I really like that part of my town.
To wear black on a sunny day was not a good idea but I did survive ...

(wearing: wayfarers, self-made dress, vintage bag, flats, bow earrings and DoIt necklace)

I wish I could have a house on the rocks in front of the sea... but it could be a little scary because sometimes the sea gets so wild like today... it seems ok but it wasnt...and in wintertime when the big waves hit the rocks ..it's just nuts and makes the floor moves ....

i love this view... it shows me how big is the world... last february i went sailing over it ...it was sooo crazy and fun ..

so ...this worked! i came back home in a good mood ...

8 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Ah, the pictures are beautiful, and the outfit is adorable.

Unknown dijo...

But you looked very chic in your black outfit! I agree - when things are stressful and busy, there's something calming about being around water.

Fashion Cappuccino dijo...

I'd love to have a house by the sea too! Hanging out by the sea is my favorite thing to do everyday! :-) xxoxoxo

Mervat dijo...

Black is beautiful! And, so glad you were happy when you returned home. The sea, is wonderful like that.

starbrained dijo...

The pictures of the sea are so pretty! The sea is such a gorgeous color.

jules dijo...

beautiful pictures! I am glad you survived black in the sun.

Gedankenlos dijo...

wow these pictures are so beautiful!!!
I want to have summer!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Que guapa y hermoso vestido echo por ti?? !! que haces ahi debes formar tu taller ya eres toda una artista!!!!! y que lindo nuestro PERU