French shopping...

today i talked to my dear friend Carla who lives in France... we both love fashion and we always share tips about it... she showed me all the stuff she has bought last days... i think she's got style!
(hoy hable con mi amiga Carla que vive en Francia , nos encanta la moda y siempre hablamos sobre eso, ella me enseño las cosas que ha comprado los ultimos dias... ella tiene estilo!)

1.- i really like this bag, the brand is Lancaster (me gusta esta cartera, la marca es Lancaster)

2.- the mini-skirt, she said its very warm and she wears it with tighs, boots and coat (la minifalda, me dijo que es caliente y la usa con pantis, botas y abrigo)


3.- The coat! also warm for really cold french winter days (el abrigo, tambien caliente, para los dias muy frios en Francia)

4.- Ankle boots, these ones i like, they look vintage and they had a good price (botines, me gustan porque parecen vintage, y estuvieron a buen precio)

5.- shoes in general, i think she said the black ones are from Zara, i like the gray oxfords and wow the boots cost 10 euros... what a bargain! (zapatos, creo que me dijo que los negros eran de Zara, a mi me gustan los oxfords plomos y wow las botas costaron 10 euros... que ganga!!!)

6.- Roxy boots, she said it was her husband's Xmas present... i bet it's nice to have sb who could buy u stuff like that, specially shoes! ... (botas Roxy, me dijo que fue el regalo de navidad de su esposo, apuesto a que es chevere tener alguien que te engria comprandote zapatos)


7.- I heart NAF t-shirt, yeah thats clever, they have beautiful cothes, i'd also wear a t-shirt like that ( polo de Yo amo NAF ,eso es cierto , ahi venden bonita ropa, yo tambien usaria un polo como ese)
8.- Hmmm... something from Benetton ..jajaja (hmmm... algo de Benetton, jajaja)

well this is me, i just love my big vintage sunglasses, they look good with red lips! i should buy more.... (bueno, esta soy yo, me encantan mis lentes vintage grandes, van bien con labios roos, creo que deberia comprar más)


Gracias Carla por mandarme tus fotos... me encanta la ropa que te compras, y lo mejor de todo es que la luces bien... algun dia nos iremos de shopping juntas...jajajaja.. DE LOCOS!!!!

(thank you Carla for sending me ur pics, i like ur clothes and u know how to wear it, one day we will be shopping together... how insane!!!

No hay comentarios: