chinese egg



today i was in the flea market and i found this beautiful chinese egg which is a jewel box ... i fell in love with it and i bought it :)
i like all chinese stuff. i have a chinese cat made of wood ...in the living room ... he is "jack" and he is black , my dad bought it for me in the china town in lima.
yesterday i was thinking of the old tea set i have , my grandma gave it to me as a present when i was a child.. my mom used to play with it but now its my treasure.
later i have to go to hospital and visit my grandma.
it's so cold outside

now pizza is in the oven ... sweet waiting
(hoy estuve en el mercado de las pulgas y encontré este hermoso huevo chino el cual es un joyero... me enamoré de el y lo compré. me gusta todas las cosas chinas. tengo un gato chino hecho de madera en la sala , el es jack y es negro, mi papá me lo compró el el barrio chino en lima. ayer estuve pensando en el set de té que tengo, mi abuelita me lo dió como un regalo cuando era una niña, mi mamá solía ugar con el pero ahora es mi tesoro. más tarde tengo que ir al hospital a visitar a mi abuelita. está tan frio afuera... ahora la pizza está en el horno... dulce espera...)

No hay comentarios: